Have you or someone you know used eharmony and was it successful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL! Funny story, my friends Grandmother used E harmony and her Ex husband came up as her perfect match!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes a friend's sister found a great guy on there but it cost her A LOT of money.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It is a lot of money...I just want to make sure it will be worth it if I decide to go through with it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yep i know two people that have gotten married and one that was engaged.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Not E harmony, but match.com is how I met my current DH and love of my life. We have been together for 7 years married 5 and have two wonderful kids together.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOL....I met my now husband of almost 9 years on match.com! It was in 1999 when our profiles came up as a match--3 days after I joined. We were engaged 5 months after meeting and married 8 months thereafter. It cost me $34 for a 3 month membership....it was the best $11 I ever spent (since I met him in only a few days and didn't need to go back!) LOL :o)

The kicker is he only lived 10 miles away from me, and we had "crossed paths" many times before--from college to work (went to the same college and worked for the same company at different times--my husband in 6 years older than me), but didn't know each other existed!!!

If you REALLY know what you want in your "perfect man" and can be totally HONEST about yourself and OPEN with a potential Mr. Right, then I highly recommend it! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009