Does it sound too girly?

The baby name I chose is Andrew Kaiden. I got Andrew from the dad. And Kaiden because it rhymes with the dad middle name which is Brayden. Well anyways. The daddy and me argued over & over but I ended up winning by having the middle name to Kaiden BUT HE SAYS IT SOUNDS LIKE A GIRLS NAME along with alll his friends. I really think they are just trying to be nice to him by saying that. What do yall think?

Kaidensmommy009

Asked by Kaidensmommy009 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Andrew is a good strong traditional name, and Kaiden is in no way feminine. Tell them to bug off :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Kaiden is not too feminine. I actually know a few little boys with the name Kaiden, I think its cute!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i've never heard of anyone named kaiden so i think you're safe
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have a nephew with that name but he spells it Kayden. Very cute I think and congrats
    De_Chick

Answer by De_Chick at 7:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2009