nasty dreams

For those of you who help me with my last question i had a chat to a couple of docters today iam 7wks and 1 day preg with my 5th. After losing my son to cot death when he was 10wks old i fell preg with my third daughter who i struggled to parent unlike i was with my oldest two.I was going to aport this preg due to fear off losing baby to cot death or been still born. Ive decied to continue pregnancy but iam so scared even more after having a dreams of another child dying how can i stop these iam also worried it may be a way of pre warning me its all gone go wrong again.I asked docter but he wasnt able to help.

Dee145

Asked by Dee145 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You really need to go to therapy. This is a very heavy subject on many levels. You may need someone to help you break it down and process it properly. Do you want to be pregnant and have more children? If you are considering abortion maybe you should get your tubes tied if you don't want to be pregnant any more. I'm not trying to be mean, I swear, it's just why put yourself through such feelings and fears if you don't want to. If that's not the case I apologize, but maybe this baby is here to change your life for the better. You never know!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with steff, this is definitely an issue that you need to tlak to someone about.
    As far as the dreams go, dreams are basically just your thoughts played out in an extremely dramatic way. Dreams are not a forwarning of anything, they do not have some secret psychic meaning, all dreams are about is what you are thinking about. Obviously you are scared, so obviously you are going to think about your fears alot, because they are consuming your thoguhts, they will consume your dreams as well. So dont worry about the dreams, they are not a warning, theyre just your minds way of working through your fears
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• dont let those dreams scare you! its your self making them happen actually. your letting your guilt get to you even though you shouldnt feel guilty dreams are away of the mind/conscious to release guilt, or help express something you feel passionate about or fear a lot. Its not just you feeling guilty or scared about that happening its your hormones too making those nasty little dreams happen but dont be scared... talk about them to people, someone who can comfort you, and think of more positive ideas and listen to positive music stay away from the tv for awhile lol (i had to). and you know what, everyone says you should go talk to a proffesional about this.. maybe you might want to but the MOST comfort your gonna find is in the family and friends you trust the most and some reassurance or information from your doctor or health profession about your new little miracle on the way. I've had some bad dreams too, i know its scary
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009