Could I be pregnant again?

i have a 2 1/2 month old son, but the past few nights I have been having hot flashes and feel sick ( Like I did with him in the first trimester) but me and my husband had sex for the first time the 28th of aug, ( sorry for that detail , and the only reason I know the date is because it was his birthday). I will admit we were REALLY dumb not to use any condoms and me not being on BC! Could I be pregnant? And would it be too soon to take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The more pregnant you are the more higher the level of hormones to detect. If you're pregnant you stand a chance of being positive already. My second baby was six weeks old when I thought I was pregnant with our third, what a bad dream that was - tg I was not!!

If you are pregnant again, you won't be the first or last mom to be so in such a way. Just look into different birth control methods!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Theres always a possibility, and it is probably too early to test. I doubt you would have symptoms already, but you never know, every woman is different. Wait to test until you miss a period. Thats the most accurate time to test. GL
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009