If God is all powerfull...

why oppose B/C? I mean if the All powerful God wanted you to be Pregnant then don't you think he could get around that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We take pills for headaches, constipation, high blood pressure, bacterial infections, and...ovulation? Usually we take medicines when something is wrong, but fertility isn't wrong.

God gave us women these amazing bodies which function superior to a man's body, but women reject this, take a pill to make themselves unable to become pregnant, just like a man, and we tell God that we know better than Him, that He made a mistake when creating women.

Contraceptives say "NO" to God, and when we reject His plan, we reject Him.

I enjoy being a woman and really enjoy mind-blowing, non-contraceptive sex with DH. We don't need to be protected from one another, so no barriers to buy, no prescriptions to fill, and it's fun to give copies of my NFP charts to my GYN during my annual check-ups because I know more about my body than most of his other patients.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 8:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Thou shalt not test the Lord thy God! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Using that logic it's OK to shoot people because if God is all powerful and doesn't want someone to die then He'd prevent the bullet from killing the person. An all powerful God doesn't mean that God is suppose to step in and perform intervention after intervention. The idea is that we are suppose to choose to follow God's will - not do whatever we want and have God step in a fix tihngs.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 3:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• im assuming you are speaking of birthcontrol. and i will say that When God wills he does get around it. Haven't you heard of all the pregnancies that have occurred during BCpills, sponges, etc and even other more permanent methods of birth control. My point of view is. you are the cause and God brings about the effect. sometimes it's the effect you want and sometimes it isn't.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think it's because you aren't supposed to procreate unless you intend on conceiving. To each his own.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2009