Anyone ever take Ginko Biloba or Saint Johns Wort?

I am pretty sure I have a mild case of depression. I wanted to try a natural remedy first and both of the above are listed as natural remedies for mild cases.

cmb121906

Asked by cmb121906 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Health

• How about therapy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• St. John's Wort and Fish Oil are a better natural remedy for depression. Fish Oil is also effective in treating PPD. I'd try one of those and reason with yourself, you'll get through it.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I tried St.Johns Wart after one of my son's was born because I had some post partum depression and it seemed to work for me.
    De_Chick

Answer by De_Chick at 6:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Ginko biloba is more for mental clarity and improved thinking. I use this and I am having good results from it. St. John's Wort is more for mild depression and I have used it in the past and was helpful for me.
    nan16
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009