tell me when ovulation period occurse

how can i know the time of ovulation period and fertility period.
easiest way of getting pregnant.
things to avoid before conceiving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There's a monitor thing that you can buy at the store for ovulation. If you know your body, as I do, you just know.  My ovulation feels like having a period without blood or cramps, but all of the other symptoms in one day, then it's gone.  Don't ask about PMS....mine was always severe, but no real meds taken for it. 

Buy an ovulation predictor kit.

Best of Luck

ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 3:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• IF you have regular periods, calculating your ovulation is easy. You need to know what days your period starts and how many days are n between that period and the next one. If, per say, your period starts on the 7th of Aug, and then again on the on Sept 3, you would have a 28 day cycle and most likely would be ovulating on or around day 14, which would be Aug 20th. Ovulation can take a few days, so it is best to take the 2 days before, the day of and the 2 days after for baby making attempts. You can calculate this on a 30 day cycle or whatever your cycle is, this really works best if you have a regular period. If this doesnt make sense, pm me and i will figure it for you. Also, take your vitamins, make sure you're getting your folic acid and eat healthy if you dont already. GL, happy baby making
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Start charting your cycles. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, and check out www.fertilityfriend.com. Those can help you to know when you ovulate each month and when you're most fertile and thus most likely to conceive. It can also help you decide when you can take an HPT with a reasonable expectation of an accurate result.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• When my SO and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to try for a baby I got online and went to www.webmd.com. I looked up their fertility and ovulation calendars and this helped us nail it on our first month of trying!!! lol Good luck!!!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2009