Housework.

We all have to do it, which chores do you reserve for your children and what are your s/o's responsibility in the house?
Which one do you hate the most??? My most disliked chore is folding laundry and picking up doggie poo..
Which one's are your favorite?
I like vacuuming.. I love the way it looks when I am done, that and cleaning off the kitchen counters :D

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• lol I am the same except the doggy poo lol no dog... my son right now only has the chore of picking up his toys. But I mainly do everything.. Hubby only helps out every now and again... I absolutely hate mopping... and cleaning the toilet.. lol
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I cringe at the thought of housework! LOL... I hate it all. I guess if I had to pick, I like doing the dish's/cleaning the kitchen (it makes me feel so accomplished :) ) and I HATE cleaning the bath tubs... i mean who really likes the smell of chemicals and all that scrubbing! PS: I like vacuuming too, for the same reasons!

beka03

Answer by beka03 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i like folding laundry

i hate cleaning the kitchen
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• LOVE cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, DON'T LOVE folding and putting laundry away, mopping floors....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I don't mind laundry. I hate vacuuming; the sound really turns me off. I don't enjoy cleaning the cat box, that's for sure. My husband usually does the dishes and cleans up the kitchen. I guess what I really detest is putting away the millions of tiny things that end up all over the house, far away from where they belong.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2009