If you could live anywhere where would it be.

Considering money wouldn't be an issue where would you want to live and why. I'm open to moving wherever (in the US) so I'm looking for suggestions. Preferably low crime and great schools.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tampa, Florida or St. Pete, Florida. near westshore blvd.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would stay where I am. Lo.ng Island, New York. Born and raised here and love it.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I live in PA, I also have a small house in Orlando Fl., I rent it out, but ,I am trying my best to get my DH to move to Florence S.C., it is so quiet and family oriented,even,the food taste better, as,you can tell,I just came from visiting there last week,every-time I visit there, I want to stay.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• The beach, somewhere along the east coast where it's not too populated but there's still things to do. Mi-South east coast, not up north.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009