Is it all in our heads?

I found this on stumble. Very interesting. It suggests that either God (and other forms of spirituality) are entirely made up delusions by the brain. OR that in order for people to reach God (and other spiritual deities) that the brain must function in a certain way.

anyways, i found it really fascinating. I'll post the link below.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• On the flip side it could also be saying that there is something that doesn't function properly in those who Lack belief in God. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• BELEIVERS WILL NEVER ACCEPT SUCH A CLAIM, NO MATTER HOW MUCH TRUTH THERE IS IN IT.

Answer by older at 4:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Science, at least it tries to use proof. I love the study of the brain, though it is very complicated and takes a great amount of intelligence. Really fascinating stuff in an outside of the box kinda way.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Nope. Don't need to read any link, I can tell you,it's not all in my head. He is all in my heart!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Stvmen. i like the way you said that.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Stvmen, the link isn't trying to disprove God. You might like the link. It shows how people who are spiritual use their brain in a different way then people who are not. AND that people who are dying use the same part of their brain as those who are spiritual. ...really. you should check it out.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009