ever just want to stay mad

Has anyone gotten mad at their SO, BF, or DH and just wanted to stay mad for awhile.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been mad for awhile and tired of being mad now. Sometimes yes and then sometimes I just want to be over it already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• it'll eat away at you, best to just get over it!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I haven't wanted to stay mad exactly. I ended up staying mad because he refuses to see there is another side to the story and his opinion isn't the only one. There are times I'd love to just let it go but I get sick of him acting like whatever he wants to do is perfectly fine when he should be an adult.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OP
    well see my BF mad his daughter grilled cheese for lunch, which is what she wanted. Well she decided to come up to him and tell him she wanted eggs...she didn't finish her grilled cheese what she had done was take the bread pieces apart and only ate one slice. I told her she needed to finish eating her grilled cheese sandwich first. and she started crying saying she didn't want that she wanted eggs. (Keep in mind she is five years old). If this was something that only happened every now and again then I wouldn't ever get mad but she does it all the time and he just indulges her.
    Am I wrong in thinking she needs to finish eating what she already has before she gets something else?
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes I do it all the time. I tell him to go away until I calm down.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009