What makes a level headed woman hold on to a guy that cant make up his mind about what he wants?

I am an educated woman who is (was) in love with a man that still had ties to an exwife. He said he loved me and wanted to be together, but couldnt seem to let her go completely. I am ready to move on but, am having a hard time getting him out of my head even tho I know it has to be done. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Move on, you know he's no good for you and that he's having commitment issues, or you could stay and endure what he has to offer which is heart break, but there are good guys out there, you just have to weed through the bad one's to find a good one.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• MOVE ON, this guy is NOT the one. Sorry.
    It is painful to mourn his loss from your life but that is exactly what you need to do. It could be you met him to learn this very lesson. Date, work out, busy yourself, join a book club, anything but avoid this guy who basically is not choosing you. And your saying "don't ever call again" will shock him. Stick to your guns.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Help him decide. Cut him loose and move on. Don't let him play you both. If that's not enough then buy the book How to Fall Out of Love. Keep in mind sometimes it's not love but obsession, control, relationship addiction, low self esteem or  a truckload of other possibilities.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009