what is your biggest worry right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What to cook for dinner. It is about 4pm and do not have a clue as to what I am going to fix.

Answer by louise2 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Finances
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My boyfriend and I have been together three years and we have two beautiful children together. But I'm starting to wonder why we are even together. We don't communicate like a couple should and when we argue, he makes it into a HUGE fight and drags it on forever. I'm honestly starting to worry that we may not last much longer unless he grows up!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 5:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• DH losing his job or not....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Where my ex is spending the night. We only recently broke it off and he's been spending ALOT of time with a 'friend' who happens to be a slutty alcoholic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• mine is if my boyfriend really loves me, or is he just keeping me around because we have a child together and I take care of his other two when we have them 50%. he is so into his motorcycle riding and of course my 1st priority is taking care of the children, this does not mix well with motorcycle rides. He may even have a female on the side who has time for the freedom that motorcycles represent=who knows

I can only wish that my biggest concern would be what is for dinner-wow, what a life that would be
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• The hole in the roof.

Can anyone spare $6,000?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Paying all the bills on what little money we have...... it just never makes it to the next payday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Two worries combined: I hate my job, but I really need to go back to school to get licensed. BUT, I also want to have another baby (my DS is 17 months) so I don't know if I should wait to go back to school or wait to have a baby.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 7:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• SherriPie,,,,,Go back to school, then have another child. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 8, 2009