what are you most proud about yourself (your children do not count on this one, something just about you)

mine is, I left an abusive relationship=even though I loved him (I thought I did at the time, but looking back it was no way close to love)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm ill get bashed for this since i dont wanna go anon ... but mine is getting off drugs myself.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 5:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine?
    Having the self-awareness of realizing that I was an overly dramatic, selfish little B!tch, who had a lot of self-pity, woe is me issues... :]
    And having the strength to slowly change myself out of that.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine is graduating high school with a child and now going to college!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Good job! I wish one of my good friends will take some pointers from you, She has a CM so I am going Anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• This might sound a little silly but I'm proud that I got my GED! My father passed away when I was 12 and I spent most of my teenage years getting into trouble. I spent a lot of time locked up (for truency from school) and none of my schooling in lock up really counted. After I figured it out, I wouldn't have graduated until I was 20! So I dropped out of high school and got my GED when I was 18. I passed with flying colors too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I am proud that even though I came from an abusive childhood I have managed not to. Become a drug addict, alcoholic or prostitution because of how screwded up my childhood was! I am proud that I've made something of myself and continue to go to school also that even though I have been on my own since I was 15 that I've managed to find a great guy and raised a beautiful family
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I am proud to have learned to identify and cut out toxic people from my life and survive the first five years of raising kids without going completely batshit.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I work with special needs children. It was something when I was younger never thought I was cut out for. I found out that I know what I am doing and I am good at it.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Being 48 and going for my GED yeah
    CJDMSD

Answer by CJDMSD at 5:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Answered at 5:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 by: Anonymous
    --
    Not silly at all!! You could have never went and got it , but you did!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 6:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2009