What should i name my son? He is due december 31st :)

My and my husband already have a daughter named melody who is going to just about 2 when he is born. My name is Autumn and his name is Arthur, we were thinking of the name of Jayden Charles ((Charles is my dads name and my grandfathers name))

mommywifeteen89

Asked by mommywifeteen89 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love Jayden Charles - Jayden is ultra modern for a boy but not bizzarrely overboard and Charles is classic gentleman. Love THEM!!!! Keep 'em!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• well there ya go Jayden Charles... y are u asking if u already have a name?? or are u askin if we like that name. bc theres nothing wrong with it :)
    Anonymous

• I just changed my boy name from Chase to Giovanni. So I say Chase, I still love it. I also have a son named Anthony, also a good choice!! OH and I love the name Rylan....
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 5:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I like the name Jayden but not so much Charles. Ive know too many red necks with that name LOL. My boys are Cody Mason and Shane Cash (goes by Cash) and we're expecting another Boy that we are thinking to name Connor. GL!
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I like the name you have chosen, jayden is nice and charles gives it a special touch. hehe.. You should keep it.
    Napuas_mommie

Answer by Napuas_mommie at 6:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• nice name you have already picked, i have named all my boys after someone, on a side note my son's middle name is arthur after my dad.
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 6:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• How about Charles William? Or William Charles?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• The name you picked is perfect!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009