Does it bother you when a Christian puts a God Bless America sign in their window?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What bothers me about it is the exclusion of everyone else. Sometimes i get the feeling that no one else matters when i see those types of signs. Why not simply say God bless everyone.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• well u know a lot of christians think god comes b4 their kids... anyways no it doesnt bother me believe what u want say and do what u want just leave me alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Believe what you want since it is your window, just don't persecute me in any way for posting things on my personal property. I do not like the saying because I don't believe in god and believe that all humans should be blessed, but hey it's not my window!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No America is Based ON Religious Freedom! God used to be in everything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• yes. it bothers me when non-Christians do it, too

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Nope. Doesn't bother me at all! I'm happy they are able to do it! I may not share their beliefs but I am proud to say they live in a country where they can be so public about their faith...

And so can I!

Goddess Bless!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I want one that says "god bless America does not mean god damn everyone else."
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Why does it bother people so much what other people do? I mean seriously is the damn sticker killing someone? It's not my car...my car has a Got Cats? sticker on it...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It doesnt bother me because they are able to do it... Try God Bless China in China and your busted big time, Try that in N. Korea and Im sure your dead.
    Here we have the freedom to put those up and I thank God we can be free to do so.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Btw~ Its not just Christians that put them up either.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009