blah i FEEL pregnant!

i have a weird feeling im pregnant.. im not due for my period till around the 17 so i do plan on taking a test then.. but i have been having cramps w/o blood. and my left side and lower back have been hurtin.. my breast dont hurt but they didnt with my son either.. my question is have u ever FELT pregnant and been or was it just ur imagination and u werent preg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt pregnant a week before my missed period. My body felt different and I could tell something was different. A few of my older friends even had said that they thought I was pregnant but I thought they were just joking til I didn't get my period the day it was supposed to arrive. Sure enough, I'm pregnant! lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• both for me. i have thought i was and was. every once in a while, i get that feeling that i could be and then i'm not. i think it is because i want to be.
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i felt pregnant before every single period i've ever had

its the same damned symptoms for both events.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2009