campers.... a tent question

when u camp do u use an air mattress in the tent or just blankies, pillows, sleeping bags? also, i thought there were some fancy tents that came ready to go with built in air floors or something like that... was I mistaken? I can't find anything even CLOSE to that

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• http://au.shopping.com/xPO-Dome-Tent-with-Built-In-Inflatable-Mattress-3-Person-Tent-100-Waterproof

this is the only tent I've ever seen iwth a built in air matress. Usually we use air matresses because sleeping directly on the ground make you really sore the next day.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 6:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• air mattress all the way! I LOVE CAMPING, but I couldnt do it without my air mattress lol

BEST way to do it... Go to walmart and get a pool floaty for $15 bucks and blow that up, put a sleeping bag on top of it and your done! It works and saves money! and since Im kinda anal about the tent floor being clean and not covered in dirt, I take a little vacuum with me that has a reverse switch so I dont have to blow up the floaties either! lol Im lazy I guess but it saves me a head ache!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• australia..... LOL.... niiiiiiiiiiice. i was under the impression kate gosselin had one... from the camping episode. that's where i came up with the idea
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009