Are they any other proud 9/12ers out there?

Are you joining your local tea party that day or marching in Washington?

sunnymom3

Asked by sunnymom3 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will be at a local event. I HOPE! I really want too. My kids will not be there tho b/c I know there are crazies on both sides and in case it gets out of hand I don't want them there :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes, I know. My children will be at home with their older sister that afternoon, because you just never know.
    I wish they could attend, as this is will be a part of history in a sense. But, I am a photographer by trade, and will take lots of shots to share with them.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• what is a 9/12er?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I intend to stay home if possible that day. I have no particular desire to be out and about on a day when gun toting crazies everywhere are being riled up by ignorant talk show hosts who like to spread hate and lies to improve their ratings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I will be at our local event as well...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• This is insane! The goal is to bring everyone back to the way they felt on 9/12? Fear? Pain? Disbelief? Immense saddness? Overwhelming grief? Blast back to a president who sat with the book upside down? Are you kidding me? This has to be the nuttiest thing suggested yet! This is looney to the nth degree!
    To answer your question: HELL NO! I will be attending a memorial at a local cemetary though for fallen soldiers--this seems far more productive.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 6:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• This is insane! The goal is to bring everyone back to the way they felt on 9/12? Fear? Pain? Disbelief? Immense saddness? Overwhelming grief?

Blast back to a president who sat with the book upside down? That was a photoshopped pic and you have lost all credibility if you really believe thatwas a real photo .

Are you kidding me? This has to be the nuttiest thing suggested yet! This is looney to the nth degree! No what is Loony is Obama making them vote on this on 9/12

To answer your question: HELL NO! I will be attending a memorial at a local cemetary though for fallen soldiers--this seems far more productive. We will be doing this ON 9/11 ya know the day THEY DIED!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I wish but my husband will be in Hawaii and I am not taking my son around some crazies. I'd be afraid of him seeing some loon bite another guys finger off!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It's to remind of us of a time when we pulled together as a nation no matter the political party affiliation. A time to celebrate community support and working together.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Didn't YOUR Messiah, Glenn Beck, only a few years ago talk about how he hated the survivors and families of 9/11? I mean, I get it, you have the attention spans of hummingbirds, but sheesh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2009