how the hell do i delete my cm profile?

does anyone know cause i can't figure it out, and i want OFF cm and i am sick and tired of all the catty, uptight, self righteous, dumb ass, pot smoking, cig smoking, drunk driving, idiotic, unfit mothers on here. who the hell cares how someone else feed their kids, as long as they get fed. why is someone else's son penis any of YOUR buinsess? and what kind of DUMBASS smokes ANYTHING while pregnant or with their kids in the car? mother should support each other through the tirals of motherhood, not tear each other apart to make themselves feel more important...please someone tell me how to get off cm!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry you feel this way. I have been here for over 2 years and I absolutely LOVE it! I just pick the places I want to be and avoid those places that I don't want to be (or see). Anyway, to answer your question click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of your screen. On the right under Self-Service click on Cancel My CafeMom account.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I'ts all about choice.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• to cancel or to not....that is the question
    why not just stay away for some time and when and if you return, we will still be those flawed women that you speak of, not all of us are that bad, but you are right, there really are some people on here that make my life look bright and shiney and new
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009