Do your children make you want to have more

My son makes me want to cement my crotch shut and my daughter makes me want to have ten more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Lol! My kids are good kids and we've worked really hard for it but there is not a snowball's chance in hell that I would have another. I would literally die.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My son is most often a delight, and I would love to have a daughter to raise alongside him...if she would turn out anything like him :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yeah, my oldest is the sweetest child alive lol. Makes me want to have 6. My youngest is very demanding, clingy (adorable, funny, loving) makes me want to get my tubes tied LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine sometimes make me want to get my tubes tied, even though my husband had a vasectomy last year and is shooting blanks. One can never be too safe..

But for the most part, they are great kids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i kinda feel both ways,my son can be so much fun that i would only want him,other times he can be so bad i could only handle him,so either way i mostly just want one kid 85% of the time.the only time i get irritated is when people ask why not when they have 3 calm,wonderful angels and i have an all boy no need to recharge energy kinda kid,but i love him.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• lol. most days my kids make me want to have less kids. :0) Then there are days where they are perfect little angels and i wouldn't mind one more but in the end, I'm done!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• If my last one had been first...he'd be an only. I've laughed when I've heard this before....but I understand it now.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My kids make me wish I'd had my tubes tied at birth some days. I love both of them don't get me wrong but dd is disabled and high strung b/c of her behavior our friends and family don't want us around and son picks up on it and tries to imitate her.

I had my tubes double clamped so no more for me. This is not to say I don't love my kids just from the moment I wake up until I pass out at night I don't really get any peace. Also me and hubby have not been out without the kids since 2004 b/c we can't find anyone to watch her.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My son exhausts me. I am waiting at least until he is 5 to even think about another one. But on the other side, he is so cute and sweet that sometimes he makes me want to have another. He just gets into everything, and I can't handle it some days...I definitely don't want to deal with 2 like that!
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My sons are great and if my health would have allowed it I would have had at least 2 more children. I have 4 really amazing sons, no complaints here! Of course, at 42 with my youngest son about to turn 18 in three months and the other 3 being 23, 21 and 19 I am long past done. It's now time for me and hubby :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009