Do you think it is inappropriate to wer a military costume for a Halloween party for kids and you are there to chaperone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Ladies, I think that she is the chaperone looking to wear the military uniform to the kid's party. I don't see any issues....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• it none of my business what others kids wear,but if i seen one i would tell the kid its great costume,i rather have that than a gory monster costume.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think that a child wearing a military costume won't offend our military forces. If you are a chaperon, be that ad let the parents decide what their kids will wear.

If you a re planning on wearing a military costume yourself, I guess the decision is yours, I see nothing wrong with it as long as it is done respectfully.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No, i bought my boys uniforms at Patrick's Air Force Base and they wore them for Halloween!! They respect our men and women in uniform and wanted to be like them!!! I say if you want to...Go for it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My brother who is in the Army sent my nephew a kids size uniform and my son dressed up last year in it for Halloween. My brother even painted his face for him. There is nothing wrong with it.
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009