Do people really get addicted to sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 7:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I am! I am so addicted to it but only with my SO because he is really good at what he dose. Sucks that I am on my period =../
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I sure am! lol just like Anon:38 said I think I am cuz of my SO. If it was with anyone else I don't think I would be.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I wish i was. Me and my boyfriend sleep in the livingroom and its so hard for me to get in the mood when i think that my mom could here us or that my brother could walk out of his room at any moment. So its only been quickies latley and it sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• yes, i was for a while. basically i would sleep with anybody that would sleep with me as often as i could. it was pretty bad.
    Anonymous

• Yeah LOVE IT ..want it 3 x's a day at LEAST~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My sisters husband is in treatment for sex addiction now. He actually was clinically diagnosed with this disorder. He was in a In patient treatment facility for 2 months. He was paying for prostitutes daily and would have sex with any man or woman that would have sex with him. He is not gay or bisexual but his addiction was so bad he realized it was easier to find gay men willing to have sex at any time than women. He is in an apartment and goes to outpatient therapy daily. I don't think he is going to make it. His job is as a Porn director and he is not willing to give the job up he makes way too much money. Mainstream TV and film will not hire him since they don't consider him legit. I think he would be better off just working in construction and making less than harming his family with this. He will be back to having sex with whoever if he goes back to work. Porn was where this started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i was just checking cuz i love it!....but im not addicted.
    francescaz

Answer by francescaz at 10:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2009