ughhhhh.

This isn't a question, as much as it is a statement...
I have 6 days left until my due date....
With my first child....
I am miserable....wait, that doesn't even begin to describe it...
I am also scared out of my mind.....I haven't had contractions or anything yet, and I am a big baby when it comes to pain...
lol
Anyone else in a similiar position????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in a similar position a few months ago, lol :) Don't worry, you'll be fine...wait, everyone said that to me and it didn't do me any good, haha!
    But seriously, it'll be over before you know it, and yes it hurts, but the epidural was a life saver for me! Also, my dd was 5 days late, so you might have to wait longer :(
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think we all were with out first one. About a week before my first child was born; I changed my mind - I didn't wanna have a baby anymore. But I got through it just fine - and you will too. It's perfectly normal to be apprehensive and nervous. You'll do fine - all moms are champs when it comes to childbirth. That's how we were made.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• No but it will be over before you know it. I was scared outta of my mined and i had like 5 weeks left and i am a big baby too and then out of nowhere my freaking water broke and i had a baby 4 hours later he came at 35 weeks I had no contractions until after my water broke. and my baby hadnt even droped yet so they had to push him out of me. I was in pain for about an hour then got my epi, bc i had natural labor the 1st time and that crap hurt like hell i was not doing that again.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It does NOT have to hurt so don't be scared. Find a website for Lamaze and learn the breathing techniques. That keeps you in control. That should keep you busy until labor starts then with what you learn you can stay in control of any pain. You breathing properly lifts the diaphram up off the contracting uterus. You will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Admckenzie: Breathing helps....but an epidural is heaven sent!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Totally agree with "SarahLeeMorgan" who said "an epidural is heaven sent"

I had one with my first and then again with my second!
    Mommy0568

Answer by Mommy0568 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009