7 Weeks pregnant please help me!!

Every single day I walk around gagging like Im going to throw up but dont. I"m sick of fealing this way, with my first pregnancy I just threw up and didnt have to feel like crap all day long. I love being pregnant and Im so happy but this pregnancy is different and I have tried everything, crackers, milk, bread what ever I think would help and sometimes it works but not lately. I spend yesterday morning crying to my husband cause I alwayrs feel like this and I am a stay at home mom with a two year old and its hard for me to be happy when this is going on. Is there any thing I can do to help me stop feeling sick all the time, Im waiting on medicaid to get a doctor which probably wont happen till the end of the month so I have no one right now to call and ask for advice thats why Im on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ginger ale usually helped settle my stomach. I also found these suckers that have ginger and other tummy-calming ingredients that are safe for pregnancy. They come in lots of flavors (I didn't like all of them, but at least there is a good selection, lol). Here's a link to Walgreens (they have them cheap), or you can google "Preggie Pops". http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/product/product_details.jsp?id=prod3134000

Good luck!  Hopefully you'll leave this behind when you get to the second trimester!

lori9878

Answer by lori9878 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Oh, another tip I forgot in my first answer: Don't let yourself get hungry. That was the single biggest nausea trigger for me. I'd wait too long to eat, then nausea would set in and I would be afraid to eat (afraid it would come right back up). I found that if I ate many small meals or at least snack between meals, I'd be queasy less often. Hope that helps!
    lori9878

Answer by lori9878 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Yes ginger ale is always good. Try dry cereal, or popsicles........
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Try sips of water small sips to clear your throat and mouth. And keep cool. Keeping warm will keep you feeling worse. Sleep with a fan tipped to you for coolness but not blowing on you.

Take frequent deep breaths and focus and blow it out slowly.

Also when I've been sick or kids, husband with a virus or flu we drink carbonated ginger ale - it helps great to burp and relieves nauseausness and removes gas build up. Keep that with you, I find drinking a little brings little quiet gentle burps but drinking alot comes out louder.

In your car keep that stuff up if you can and keep air conditioning on low too to keep you cool. Of course the air on or fan is only if there's not fever for you or in family with you.

Feel better, it's all worth it mommy!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• The only thing that helped me get through my morning sickness was Goldfish and lemonade. Good luck!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I had the same thing , my first pregancy I would get sick and throw up this one I have never threw up came pretty close but never did, I am 16weeks now and I think I am out of that stage around 13 weeks I started feeling a little better. I am sorry I know it stinks I did nothing really but watch tv and play on the computer , I cant do that all day but I had to I felt like crap.I dranked alot of sprite it helped a little, but your probaly just gonna have to wait until you get farther, hope you feel better soon.
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 8, 2009