does your baby watch tv and if so whats there fav tv show that drives you nuts ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• disney cars & no it doesnt bother me - im used it
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• she likes to watch noggin but some of the shows just drive me nuts she loves miss spider and little bill , little bill im ready to shoot all i hear all day is little bill and i cant convence her its not on. she likes sponge bob too but im used to it so it dont bother me as bad as it did
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 8:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My granddaughter doesn't watch tv yet, but she loves to listen to music and watch the images on my computer...lol. She's 7 months old. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• my daughter loves noggin and she loves moose a moose..he is just a comerical cartoon :(. I like moose too!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• my dd whos 14 months old loves yo gabba gabba and lil bill
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My daughter watches the disney channel at about 7am...each morning, they have this new show called "Special Agent Oso" Its a good show in a way because it teaches kids how to do something step by step, but what annoys me is Oso is a bear and his voice just irrates me, not to mention they make him extremley stupid for being a special agent...lol

A good show, i can stand and my daughter loves is Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
    AddysMama0508

Answer by AddysMama0508 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My son is 5mos old, and tunes in to Yo Gabba Gabba... I can't stand that DJ Lance Dance or what ever his/her name is!!! As well, he likes to watch Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends... althought I feel it should be Mrs. Spider... due to the fact the children have a father and they sleep in the same bed...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009