What's the most romantic thing your husband has done for you?

mountainmom42

Asked by mountainmom42 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i had a miscarriage and was felling really down so a week after he took the kids to his moms for the day and asked me to get dressed and told me it was to go shopping well we passed all the stores and he parked in front of this lil building told me he had to pick something up for work to come help and when we got upstairs it was a spa he had booked three hours of treatment for me it was so nice and it got my mind off of what happend at least for three hours
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My boyfriend made a lobster dinner complete with dessert, wine and candlelight on New Year's Eve.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 8:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I can think of two and they're both involuntary and kind of embarrassing for him so I'm posting anon.

1. We spent a summer apart in college just before we got engaged. A few weeks before we were due to be reunited he was so excited and worked up about it that he developed hemorrhoids from the stress. I know, totally gross but in a romantic kinda way ;-)

2. One night we were sleeping and I woke up to find him snuggled up against me whimpering and trying to get me to put my arms around him. I held him, kissed him, and told him everything was OK. He sighed then rolled over and settled down again. In the morning I asked what his nightmare had been about and he had no clue how I knew about the dream. He was kind of embarrassed but I told him I thought it was very sweet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Other then proposing to me after being together just 1 day he hasn't done anything romantic. That was 10 years ago.
    Well, he got me flowers once for Valentines because I was all depressed but that was because I had a meltdown about how he never thinks of me or does anything for me. It's the only time he has ever gotten me flowers in the 10 years we have been together. That was in 2006 or 2007. Don't remember. Oh, I forgot the 1 flower he got me while traveling back from his parents' house. He picked up one of those single roses when we stopped at a grocery store to use the bathroom. But that was because I was crying that he never thinks of me etc. That was back in like 2003 or something.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• On our 10th anniversary my dh bought me a diamond eternity ring and an exact replica of my wedding bouquet which is now pressed and framed and hanging in my living room.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2009