How to start a period...

Ok I had a miscarriage on Aug 6th and my period was suppose to start Sept 1st. It is now the 7th and I cant take it any more!!!! I am kind or cramping, bitchy, and so uncorfortable. Dose anyone have any ideas on starting a period? Natural is preferred but I will try just about anything. Thanks so much
Celena

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• give it time. If you're really having an issue, try taking birth control for a month, and then stopping. That should get things going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It's going to take a little while for you to get back to normal. It's just going to take time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I cant take bc It completely wipes my cycle out. I have tried it before, I don't want it any worse than what it is:(
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 9:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Thats the thing this is my 5th mc and my period has never been late after a mc. Thats why i am a little freaked out about i.t
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 9:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• SEX always starts mine
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Mine too but it did not work.... (TMI) but We have done it twice a day for a week now and still nothing:(
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 9:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Sorry about your MC... Maybe it will appear when you least expect it tonight... lol
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Ooo god I hope so.
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 10:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I know that when Im stressed or upset about things my cycle gets out of whack. Try to just relax.. i know that is much easier said than done! But really just try to relax, work out the next few days maybe try some yoga or something and just chill. Things always happen when they are supposed to. Best wishes to you and I hope you get to feeling better!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• you are extremely fertile after a mc. could you be pg again?? if you are not you could call dr. they can give you progesterone to start your period.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2009