have u every felt that ur kids n hubby dont seem to care bout ur feeling,

what would u do, i just feel i have no fight left, n that its all about them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• I know my DH doesn't care about my feelings.
    Bentyswife

Answer by Bentyswife at 4:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Honey, sometimes I feel that they don't even know I exist, until they need something. Leave for the day ...and do something nice for yourself. Re-charge your mommy batteries and see if they appreciate you more when ya get home. If not ...repeat instructions until they do appreciate you!!! LOL hang in there!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I felt the same way and stopped doing things for them to see if they'd notice. It took a whole 2 weeks for them to notice!
    And you know what? After taking a vacation from serving the family, I decided it was time to even out the work load!
    So I made a list of what everybody is expected to do and it would NOT get done by me if my name wasn't on the "to do" list!
    And I stuck to it!
    I got me some spare time to read a book, be online, etc., because I'm not trying to "do it all" anymore! I work full time just hubby does and now my son works and he knows that the chores still have to get done.
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 7:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• You teach people how to treat you.I have the same problem with my two adult sons and my husband.They seem to have no respect for who i am or what i do for them.It is expected as if i owed them.how to fix it?Sorry.I havent figured that one out yet. If you do, share.
    jescamilla45

Answer by jescamilla45 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2008