Do Canadians have as much disrespect for their country's leader as Americans do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In Canada the Rebublicans would be the Quebecois (those who think Montreal should be its own French colony). Luckily, they are in the minority.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think you should move to Canada.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• OP

HAHAHA good one!! Did you think of that all by yourself?? What a goober...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I hope not!

I'm not a big Obama fan, but honestly, he is our President and deserves more respect than he is getting.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Canadians do what they are told to do......Americans have the right to question dirty politcs even is they come from the president.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Hey here ya go OP. Have a safe trip! Au revoir  http://www.cheaptickets.com/

Obama is a moron and he's proving it everyday how unqualified he is for this job by all 34 of his "ADVISERS" !

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• And another thing, I may not like everything Obama is going to say in his school children's address, but my son will sit and listen to it in a respectful manner. Then my son can RESPECTFULLY agree or disagree with what has been said.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Questioning Bush was Patriotic but questioning Obama is disrespect? Funny. I do think many countries question and disagree with their leaders. Remember many did not vote for Obama they disagreed with his politics and what he wanted to do in our country. Why would they suddenly just love the man and his ideas? They don't have to. We are America and for now we are allowed to say what we want about our leaders if you don't like that move to Cuba they don't speak out opening about Castro they will be imprisoned or killed. Iran kills people that disagree with the Gov too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• How come now that Obummer is in office, disagreeing with the President is considered "disrespect" for America? Double standard, much?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Respect cannot be bought and it cannot be voted in. Respect can only be earned. Our president has done nothing to earn my respect.

Furthermore, disagreeing with policy and fighting for what is constitutuional mine is not disrespectful.

Finally, if you don't like American politics perhaps you would be happy in another country, Canada perhaps?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2009