Just found out?

I just found out a few hours ago I was pregnant. And the doctor told me I'm very early into the pregnancy. She said that the sac and the placenta are there and that the fertitlize egg is still traveling to the uterus. I had implanation bleeding and it stated that u have it due to the egg implanting in the uterus. So, I thought she didn't know what she was talking about. Also, I told her that I had implanation bleeding and she said that it was my irregular cycle. So I don't know what to believe I have to go the my doctors on Wednesday has someone experienced this?

Mrs.Presley

Asked by Mrs.Presley at 9:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can't have a sac and placenta without a fertilized egg. They are all one unit. If the embryo hasn't implanted and settled into your uterus, there would be no hcg to pick up in a blood test. What kind of doctor was it, and how did she test?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Im guessing she did an ultra sounds to prove this cause it seems like its way to early to tell that your pregnant. Im not a doctor by any means this just doesnt sound right. I would get a second opinion. By the way what cd are you on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• It was a emergency room doctor. I thought that it didn't sound right because pregnancy was detected through urine and blood. I am i go to my doctors on wednesday also what is "cd" ? And that u guys so much for ur help I knew it didn't sound right at all. She said my hcg was a 50 but it has to be higher due to my headaches. She also said that it should reach in about 6 days.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 10:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• CD - Cycle day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• 28 I had my cycle on the 27 and it ended on the 1st of sept.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 10:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• 50 doesn't sound bad for when your period is due. The headaches could be due to the hormones, such as a progesterone.

Best wishes for a great pregnancy. Hope headaches subside, but they might be there for awhile as the hormones increase and your body adjusts.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:19 AM on Sep. 8, 2009