How was your three or four day weekend?

Mine was fun and now I am sooooo tired!

Friday Bar-B-Q,
Saturday State Fair
Sunday Chill
Monday Bar-B-Q

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine was boring. i didnt do anything. i went to the mall today and bought some clothes. besides that, i pretty much stayed in all weekend.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Friday- Cleaned someone's house, and my own.
    Saturday- worked, got angry, decided to quit, came home, and had family time, then cafe mom, LOL
    Sunday-Began cleaning garage. Cleaned my house. Went to the bar for a friend's bday.
    Today- Built a shelf and cleaned garage (it needs one more day)
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Friday work
    Saturday time with kids at the park then vacuumed the pool and washed the solar cover off
    Sunday friends bday party
    Monday county fair.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Saturday we bought and "buried" a vine. Sunday we had church. Today just relaxed. It was a typical weekend. Sounds like some of you had alot of fun!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Friday & Sat stay home all day wit the kids and watch the neighbors kid from Fri night 'til Sat afternoon. Did some cleaning and laundry. Had some beer at home on Sat night wit my man.
    Sunday i slept 'til 1030am since my bf was off and we did some groceries shopping, watch a movie while kids took their nap and i made some stew for dinner.
    Monday stay home all day with the kids, it was my lazy day so i only did some cleaning on the kitchen & am watching family guy and checking out cafemom right now! :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I worked all weekend. Except yesterday and I'm sick.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009