Outfit ideas for Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll??

Ok, I bought a Little Mommy Sweet as Me doll at Walmart that had been returned with the wrong outfit (they didn't notice till I pointed it out, and gave it to me at a discount), and it's too big for the doll. The actual Little Mommy clothes (accesories) are very limited in selection. Can anyone recommend another brand of doll clothes that would fit? I think it's a 14" doll. And does anybody know if preemie clothes would fit on a doll this small? What about Cabbage Patch Babies clothes? Suggestions would be awesome, as it's for her birthday :) Thanks!!

lilmama2be

Asked by lilmama2be at 9:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe just try to buy the right clothes online.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 11:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• you can look for doll clothes at Michael's or AC Moore. Measure the doll - if it's an 18" they have clothes at Target for their Our Generation doll that will fit. But Michael's and AC Moore, and Jo-Ann's usually carry doll clothes in a couple different sizes.

Answer by missanc at 8:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well, I found another doll exactly the same with the right outfit, and exchanged it. Trying to find clothes that fit was too much of a hassle.
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 12:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009