SAHM W/ LITTLE KIDS

wondering if any sahm have and young children close in age. How do you keep a happy house and to not go insane? does your hubby/SO help out?

I am a sahm and i have 3 girls that are 6 days shy from being 2yrs apart. my hubby works 3rd shift and for the last couple of months i have been super stressed. hubby doesn't have time to help and kids are having no more nap times. I expect 1 not to but not the other. no time to clean our place or time for myself since i do it all except money.

ascmyworld

Asked by ascmyworld at 10:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Well you totally have your hands full. It is rough out there. My kids are 18 months apart and now they are big enough that it's better but I feel your pain. My husband does help though. You are going to have to just let something go, laundry or some cleaning or something because you aren't superwoman. Hang in there and find a way to get a break.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i have a 25 months old and an18 day old.....and i get a little frustrated and exhausted.....but i try to drink alot of coffee and energy drinks....my 2 year old likes to help so thats good and my 18 day old doesnt really cry or anything....and he sleeps at night(after11pm) about 5hours at a time until about 9 the next morning....so i am lucky there...i just try to stay positive and think that icant last long.....and i know its wishful thinking
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2009