HELP :(

My boyfriend of 3 years was on my computer. He saw an older chat of mine and one of my male friends and I wrote something about fingers and put a wink. Problem is I don't remember saying that, it didn't mean anything, and I love him to death. I swore to god to him I love him to death. He brokeup with me, left, and I found him on chat, and he was chatting with his "female friend". He doesn't trust me at all now, I clearly am madly in love with him by all my actions, I just don't know what to do for him to believe me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like a pretty dumb reason to leave like that without discussing it with you or anything. I think he was just looking for a reason to leave. Perhaps he's been doing inappropriate things and so is accusing you of doing it because he feels guilty. I would try to talk to him but if he's going to be stubborn like that you don't need him.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 10:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• But he is a very insecure person and I really do feel bad but he barely gave me any chance to explain it to him. We've had our ups and downs and I know I would blowup at him for something like this but he barely gave me chance to explain. I told him how much I really liked him, I let all my emotions loose and told him the honest to God truth about how I felt about him and he just, I don't know he left :'(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• So let him stay gone. Do you really want to stay with somebody who would up and leave over something so simple. Occupy your self with other things and let him go. If he thinks it over and wants to come back you need to have a big discussion about your relationship because that is very immature.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He sounds really really insecure which is going to make your life really difficult. Do you want to go through all that? If he left that easily it sounds like he was looking for a reason to leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Does everyone else have these kind of love problems? Do you think it's my fault, even though I literally broke in half when I knew he was going to leave me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• He'll come back if it's meant for him to come back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I agree with the others, if he breaks up over this w/o an explanation, how will he be equipped to deal with the real tough things in life? It's probably best. Also, he will come back if it's meant to be.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Sweetie, every one had jealousy issues. We are human beings and there is nothing that will ever change this. I know how it feels to have your true love leave you. That is the most hurtful thing that could happen, but you must keep your head up. If you have children, you must teach them that loves come and go, but your true love is some one who is patient, understanding and willing to listen. And if your true love does leave, it will come back. Have patience, keep yourself busy, and in a few days or weeks, send him a message. You will be able to speak with a more patient and relaxed heart then. When you were trying to explain to him before he left it was from your head. As much as you think it was from your heart, you spoke with your head. Trying to come up with things to say so that he won't leave you. Give yourself time and then talk to him from your patient heart. If he loves you, he will get it. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• So it's not a big deal he saw that convo. I mean I feel so guilty and bad because our whole relationship messed up now, and it messed up over something so simple and stupid :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• so it was an old convo? and you said youve been with him for 3 years? so its a 3 year old convo then? well i think something that took 3 years to buikd will not break over this. so keep your head up and like they say if you have a butterfly and love it then you let it go,..if it flies back to you its meant to stay forever.:) i really think he'l come to his senses and come and want to talk about it. id feel bad too if my bf seen a convo like that...but really you should delete all of your old stuff..move forward. good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2009