Mother and little sister problems.

Have you ever had a sister younger then u of course or even a brother, that got so use to getting all the attention when you the oldest and the second oldest had moved out? Not only does she/he get all this attention but when your mother isnt giving her what she wants she will turn around and tell your guys mom anything she can to start up a fight to regain the attention. Or threaten to call the police on you for having something you cant find that you supposoly borrowed like a year ago that is under 20 dollars for a stupid dvd. Or whines that you spend to much time with your kid or says you always say you forget things but you are a liar. When in fact your so busy with work and school and your own family to forget something so little as to a movie you probably borrowed a long time ago.
Why is it that no matter how much money you give them to help or anything else they take you for granted and treat you like sh**t?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• That's slightly confusing to follow...

But I am a younger sister and I don't think I have ever acted like that. Even after my big brother and sister moved out.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 11:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have a younger sister that is very jealous of me and always did things to hurt me or cause problems in my life. I don't associate with her anymore maybe a bit extreme, but I am sincerely alot happier.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• That was kind of hard to follow but I'm going to guess you're upset.

I'm a little over a decade older than mine so it was almost as if she were an only child again; and yes for a while since I was early 20's going home to hang out wasn't very often - but once I had children well you know...now yes she creates the most drama I could ever imagine; and if it's not revolving around her life then she's stirring up something to either fight with me about so that Mom has to be in the middle; or starting issues with her BF or work or whatever just so everyone has to focus on her; and when that doesn't work well enough; then it's the whole "no one understands what it's like to be me" or "why am I even here no one cares" guilt trip crap...

Actually just had a fight with her this morning; and left her a v-mail saying I'd be civil with her on special occaions or holiday/fam events; but not to EVER call me for a favor again; ever...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• My sister is that exact way, and it's a shame, we're alot alike, and if she wasn't so busy being jealous of me, we could be good friends.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• i am not the only sister that my youngest sister has had a police report done on for movies. my middle sister told me today that mom and the baby sis did the same thign to her yesterday.
    i agree with the middle sister mom and our baby sis should never see our kids agian since this is a constant thing they do for money or attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009