• In the Spotlight:

How many of you ladies have had ..

a 3sum with your current DH and another woman?
How did it effect your marriage?
Is it something you would do again?
What sort of things did you discuss and/or what kind of "rules" did you lay out BEFORE hand?

And yes, i asked this question earlier, but did not receive many responses. In fact, only 1 person actually answered only 1 of the questions. ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Check out the Sex Tips group. There are lots of non-judgemental ladies there who have had threesomes with their SOs and would be happy to help you :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I haven't had one and never will. I don't share my man. If you are looking for a thrill you need to try something else. Maybe that's why no one responded.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Well 4 starters WHY?....would u even consider a 3rd person once u do that end of marriage. Those r my feelings GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We believe in that whole "forsaking all others" stuff that we said in our marriage vows.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Um no, I do NOT share my husband. A marriage is between one man and one woman, that's it, final, no exceptions. I also take very seriously my vow, our vow, of "forsaking all others." I have seen plenty of couples do this, and watched their marriages fall completely apart and never recover. Once it is done you can never go back to the way it was before.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009