does your baby ever fall asleep with their eyes still a little open and you can see their eyes cross?

lol sometimes my son falls asleep but with his eyes still a little open and i can see them cross, its pretty funny actually. like ill make a funny face at him to see if he can see me and respond, lol. anyone else's baby do this?

dont you just love a sleeping baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Both of my son's do this. They are 3 years and 8 months. It is really funny to watch. Sometimes I will just touch the top of their eyelid to close their eyes the rest of the way. There is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping babay!!
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 11:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Lol, yes, my daughter does that still and she's 15 months. And yes, I do love a sleeping baby :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Both of my kids do it, My son is 3 and my daughter is 10 months, It's so funny to watch. There at their best when their sleeping, J/K
    gurleigurl

Answer by gurleigurl at 1:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Everyones eyes cross a little bit when we fall alseep. I found that out when I got an eye exam one day. It was funny. My 4 year old son will sleep with him eyes half open and sometimes I think that he is awake. They move around alot and yes sometimes cross. Normal!
    LeslieMB

Answer by LeslieMB at 5:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009