im falling down a drain and i cant get back up

Im depressed and life... it doesnt seem worth it. people say 'look at all the things you have' and yea i have a lot to be thankful for but i just dont care...

i dont want to kill myself, i just want to sleep forever. Anyone have advice, i cant stand therapy and
pills are nice but no longer doing the trick.

You can be mean I deserve it, im down a drain and i keep reaching up but no one is grabbing me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Health

• How are your periods? Are you using birth control, if so, what type? I'm thinking you might be having a hormone imbalance issue rather than a depression issue. I say this because I was exactly like you 4 years ago. I learned about estrogen dominance and corrected my hormones and I feel like a human again. Try checking out www.women4balance.com and www.purelybalanced.com
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• oh thank you so much! i suspect i have a thyroid problem because i can't lose weigt! i really just need to visit my gp but i will check out that website and make an appt with him :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• look into bioidentical hormones. It could really just be a health issue and not so much a mind thing. Dont let yourself feel guilty that you are feeling this way. You know you love your kids and can think of reasons to stick around (thats why you're still here) but you cant figure out why you arent happy. This is where survival instinct kicks in. Push through until you find the source.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• definally a conversation to having with a medical professional... not the internet!!! GET TO YOUR DOC ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You are passive, or lazy. My suggestion is to figure out your life long goals. It could be music, helping others, sports, arts. Everyone has a passion for something.

I used to be just like you, but I was suicidal. It took 10 years to finally figure it out. Whatever you want in life, just go for it. I've always wanted to help people, so I am going to college for Human Services(I dropped out at 16) My hubby always wanted to be in the music industry. Hard shitt!! But, he got a jod doing security for concerts. And is applying for radio stations.

Get off your ass & DO SOMETHING. write down long term goals, then short term goals to achieve them. Dont do things you dred doing because failure will follow. If you are working for things that benifit you and get you closer to your dreams, then you will not feel depressed and tired. Yes it will be a challenge, but you will feel good about yourself & what you are achieving.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:41 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Thank you ladies ;] im scared of medical professionals because I dont want my kids taken away, a big fear of mine, but something has got to give! ill call my hmo tomorrow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If you get help you have a better chance of keeping your kids.... keep going the way you are and something might happen and poof... you are working your ass off to get them back but it still takes 6-7 years!!!!!!! GET HELP!!! PLEASE for your kids sakes!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 8, 2009