sex question.. :/

Im pregnant & ur sex hormones are sopposed to change either u want more sex or none at all. Well my partner wants it everytime were laying down and I dont. I dont want it at all. He gets frustrated and I feel bad at the end. But I just dont want to. Did anyone else go thru this if so how what was the outcome. He says I dnt love him anymore after I explain to him that I just dont want to & that its a pregnancy thing. He always tells me that Im making excuses. But im not I was very sex. active with him bf gettin prego. but now. I Just really dont feel like doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Omg I just went through that, and now that I'm in my third trimester, I can't get enough of him! Maybe it'll happen, maybe not. But he needs to understand it's not you. Its your body. If he doesn't take the answer from you, bring him along to your next prenatal appt. and have your doctor explain it to him. They may even have some suggestions. :) if you need to talk, you can pm me.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 12:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• What you are feeling is normal. Explain that to him, and have an article to prove it handy. That's what you can do to help HIM understand.

Now... you need to understand that for him sex is very important. He doesn't feel loved when you reject him all the time. My suggestion is to ask for lots and lots of foreplay and just do it. You're going to enjoy it once you get started as long as he waits until you're lubricated. Do it for him, because you do love him and want him to be happy. I promise you WILL enjoy it more than you think you will.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes Ati is right.....just force yourself to. Sex is important for relationships. Forplay can definatly get YOU in the mood. So go for it...make yo man happy. Maybe he'll give you a foot massage tomarrow.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well, if it's "just because" you don't feel like it, then what's it going to hurt to just give him some? I mean, my way of looking at is it is even if I don't want any for myself, I do love making my husband happy, so sometomes I just feel good knowing I did something for him, even though I wasn't in the mood.  Work out a compromise with him. Something you can both agree on and be happy with, even if it's not exactly what you both want, at least you are doing something. You might not want it all, hemight want it every day, so maybe compromise on 3-4 days a week. Just an example, but you get the point. Good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Typo. I meant "You might not want it at all."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 8, 2009