Ouch, that'll hurt your heart....

last month didn't pan out....and I was so excited and buzzed that I took two pregnancy tests before my period was even due. Of course aunt flo came right on time....much to my dismay. and then this month I told myself I would wait till at least one week late with my period if we were lucky.... but (unless I'm spotting) now it seems like aunt flo decided to visit one week EARLY?? which never happens. I'm pretty down right now....I don't know what to expect next month. Here's luck wishes to myself though.... luck to all you women out there trying like crazy!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well hon, if u are only spotting and it's a week early maybe that means it's implantation bleeding. Don't get too discouraged yet. I know the feeling as well I am hoping that this month is the lucky month too. GL. *Sending baby dust*
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am so sorry.... sending good baby vibes your way! Hope Aunt Flo DOESN'T visit you!!!!
    mollymomofthree

Answer by mollymomofthree at 12:10 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I can sympathize. The same thing happened to me last month and it sucked! All we can do is pick ourselves up and try again. Best wishes to you that your roller coaster ride to pregnancy is a short one!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I can feel your pain and frustration. I can't tell you how much time and money I have spent on ovulation tests, pregnancy tests only to become more depressed. Don't get yourself down. It will happen or you will have to use technology to help it happen. Keep your head up and I'm here if you need support. I can count how many time I have taken pregnancy tests and feeling my heart sink into my chest after a negative outcome. I wish you the very best of luck. your not alone.
    Sarahp1379

Answer by Sarahp1379 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009