Could it be a growth spurt??

My son is almost 13 months and he's been super cranky....keep in mind he pretty much never cries and normally entertains himself pretty well and when i play with him we have fun....but lately he's complete opposite...at first it was teething but his tooth came through and it continued...then it was an ear infection at the same time but I took him to the dr and its gone so he should be normal...but he's not he's pitching fits and crying almost all day even when I'm up his ass playing with him he's getting mad and crying...he is sleeping ALOT he is always wanting to sleep...eating normal and sometimes acts normal..like when we went to the park today and played outside for an hour...then as soon as we are home back to crying. Why is he acting this way?? Its just so not like him to the point I'm getting really worried...can he be having a growth spurt and would it cause this reaction???

howardsmom

Asked by howardsmom at 12:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Growth spurts normaly are known when the baby eats and sleeps more than normal, I dont' think crankiness has anything to do with growth(till they're teens lol) I think it probably is more teeth on the way:) could he be constipated?
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Nope he still has a little diarrrea from the ear infection but its getting better and he's pooping often ...its like everything is normal other than the crankyness and sleeping alot.
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 1:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2009