Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I make sex stop hurting?

The only ways I know now are to take a vicodin or have rough sex, neither of which I want to do every time. Otherwise it feels like I am ripping apart even if I am very wet.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Go to a doctor. This is not normal. Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

  • I wish I had answer For * I have been to the doctor for the same reason I have scare tissue damage that causes my pain If you find an answer PLEASE let me know, We have not been interment for a very long time and it is ending My marriage

    Answer by GrandmaRBN at 7:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

  • Hello....not normal...go to a doctor!

    Answer by salexander at 11:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.