Do you ever wish you could just fall asleep and never wake up?

That everyone around you would be happier? Like your a worthless piece of shit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I feel like that right now I have a prescription for ambien I was actually thinking about taking the whole bottle tonight and calling my husband at work to tell him to come get the kids I know exactly how you feel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No, actually I feel my kids and my DH need me, and I need them. Please call a close friend and talk have someone over. Your family needs you. God bless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No, but I do get depressed. I've felt like lying to my husband about paying the bills for a couple months then take all the money and running away. But there are good days and there are bad. You have to take them both. You both should get on an anti-depressant, especially anon 1239 because you are working out a scenario. It seems like a hopeless situation, but really its not at all. Medication has helped although not eliminated my problems, I am able to breathe again and be more realistic without getting down in the dumps or feel so hopeless about it. Talk to someone tomorrow, find out what you have to do to get help. It really is cureable.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• What's wrong? Message me if you want to talk. Otherwise call one of those hotlines and talk our your feelings. I'm sure that your kids need you and want you and love you and would miss you very very much if you weren't there. Sometimes things are hard but you'll get through them and later you'll look back on it and realize that it got you to a beautiful place.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sometimes but I remember my kids need me. I'm making plans to get help and for us to have a better life. I would suggest you get some help, too. Times will be good and bad. Everyone just has to learn to deal with them and realize better times will come.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes. which also means you need to go talk to someone. This is clear signs of depression/anxiety. I take Cymabtla. Those were SO common symptoms I would have. Its Not true though - only YOU feel that way because at the moment, you aren't capable of seeing what's real when you get this low. Email me anytime if you want to talk. I've been dealing with depression since I was 15 and I am now 31 - still dealing but at least better!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Sometimes, yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Sep. 9, 2009