is it true when a baby crosses his eyes it can get stuck like that??

Well, I have a 3 month old son.. who crosses his eyes pretty often.. and were afraid it will be stuck like that permanently. so can they or NO??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies that young dont have good eye coordination, sometimes my daughter would do that too but not all the time I would let ur peditrition know about it if its all the time
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• it takes awhile for babies to strengthen certain muscles. my daughter looked cross eyed for a couple weeks when she was an infant. it's normal. if it lasts longer than a month or so i'd see a pediatrician.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 1:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No, it's not going to get stuck that way. If your child does end up with eye problems, and some do, it won't have anything to do with this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2009