What will our kids have that we don't?

My parent's didn't have TVs for quite a while growing up. What kind of cool things do you think our kids will have when they grow up that we don't have now?

I think every phone will have video of the person you're talking to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Look to Japan....they are so ahead of us with technology. Whatever is new there right now, we will probably get in 10 years. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Everything not only is wireless and will be controled by our voices.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My girls have laptops, tv's, gaming systems, cell phones, their own rooms, 8 outfits that can be mixed and matched, more than 1 pair of shoes, their own bathroom (for the 3 of them), their own individual soaps & shampoos, and a large house to live in.
    Growing up there was a tv in the LR and one in my mom's BR, I shared a BR with 2 of my brothers for many years until I was moved to my own room in the attic (I was the only girl), we got exactly 3 outfits and 1 pair of shoes for school, there was 1 bathroom for the whole family and we shared the same bar of soap and shampoo - there was no such thing as conditioner back then in our home, and we had a small house until we could rent a larger one, but we were a very happy and loving family. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2009