Has anyone seen Final Destination 4?

I love those movies (yeah the way the people die is so strange to me). I saw it yesterday and it is pretty good! I wanted to see it in 3-D but my mom came along and she is blind in one eyes. She told me it was ok but I don't have the heart to sit there knowing she can only see the movie in red. Either way I liked it.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love these movies same with the Saw series, DH and I are both horror fanatics. I definetly want to see this movie in 3-D but I really hate going to the theaters down here and paying $30 for a movie after getting popcorn and stuff only to have a bunch of people make noise through the whole thing you know?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:24 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I too love the series but I haven't seen this one. Ill have to wait til it comes to dvd. Still probably won't have anyone to watch it with. DH doesn't like these kind of movies. Seen enough gruesome stuff in the Navy.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes it was a good movie
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:25 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't usually don't like those movies, but I saw it in 3d and that was really neat. It was a lot of fun.
    Renee21

Answer by Renee21 at 4:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I need to rewatch numbers 1 & 2, and I haven't seen 3 yet, but the previews for 4 looked great!
    I think I'll get the first 3 before I get the 4th when it comes out in dvd.
    Thanks for the thumbs up!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2009