Ok i still have 15 l bs to lose

But my husband keeps offering me junk. I know we would both want me to lose the weight. Especially me :) but gosh why does he do that? Does you hubby do the same? But yet wishes u were thinner?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 1:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I want to lose like 20 to 30lbs, I found this south beach diet drink mix to go in your bottle of water, that helps you fight the hurg for junk foods and wanting to snack more that usual. I think it should work. you might want to try it too. slim fast is waste of time. what you loose is what you gain back when your done with their product. diest pills are very risky. Just tell your hubby how you feel, tell him please understand my feelings. I wish you the best of luck!
    sweetheart1207

Answer by sweetheart1207 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My husband has never said anything about my weight and it doesn't seem to bother him. He doesn't OFFER the junk food, but he insists on it being in the house :( I can't resist, so I try not to buy it, but any time he does the shopping we end up with junk and then he takes forever to eat it. I can hold out about 5 days and then all my willpower cracks and it's all gone by nightfall :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes he does, and when I'm pregnant he will bring me back the most fattening foods/candies every time he goes to the store! I think he's just trying to be nice, but geesh. lol. I'm trying not to gain 80 lbs. lol.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Well yes and no. My husband does that, but he doesn't wish I was thinner, he just wishes that I would be happy with my self image. He thinks I'm the hottest thing around. lol. He also likes me to have some meat on my bones. he thinks that when I weighed 150-170 that was a perfect weight for me. I would love to be that weight now! got to have this baby first! Just let your husband know that your appreciate his offer, but you will have to decline.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My husband said I could stand to lose some weight when I was 130 lbs. Now...after having a baby he says that was my perfect weight and he wouldn't want me any smaller. I guess you see things differently once you see the dark side to it all. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My hubby did the same thing. All the time. He loves to eat and cook. So whenever he eats now he will ask a small portion? Or half a burger or without bread?Oil and vinegar for salad? It is worth in the long run.Now that I am skinny he wants the opposite. Sometimes you can not get the best of both worlds.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2009