Who here likes to watch others.... (adult content)

masturbate? Like your dh or so or other males or females. How often do u watch or fantasize bout it? Does it turn u on? Do u have a female friend u do this or want to do this with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to watch my husband :) He doesn't do that for me very often, though. It's a total turn on. I've seen some women masturbate on porn too, and that's nice, just because it's the only porn where the woman actually gets to have an orgasm :p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't think much about masterbation or sex WAY too tired for either.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't really watch porn but I recall one that I have seen where a woman was masturbating and it was really gross to me because she had long manicured fingernail and it just looked painful!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love to watch my SO rub one off. I catch him all the time and when he does he gets this desperate look on his face as if to tell me to please let him do me or please just watch him and I just kneel in front of him and let him cum on my face. TOTAL TURN ON!. He likes to watch me too. I love rubbing my breasts and playing with my nipples as he watches me. As I masterbate it never fails/ he pulls it out and satisfies himself while watching me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ya way too tired for this question right now. :)
    BabyBoyBlue

Answer by BabyBoyBlue at 3:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2009