wishing i could have a baby please help.................

i had my tubs cut tied burt cliped right after the birth of my son 5 years ago. i lost him 6 days after he was born.i never thought that would happen that is why i did that with my tubs.he was going to be my only child.(but god had other plans or him)anyways i am 32 i dont have the money to get it undone i dont have the money to adopt.(is ther anything i could take to kind of help me have a baby that dont cost a arm and a leg.)me and my dh are wanting a child so bad.we do have my sisters 14 year old dd we got her almost a year ago when my sister passed away.but there is still that need to have a child.any help thanks.......please dont be rude about this thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You might search out and apply for IVF grants. There are funding sources out there if you wanted to try it. Check out this link to Inciid's scholarship program:  http://www.inciid.org/article.php?cat=&id=239.

Good luck!

halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:24 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am so sorry to hear about your struggle. I know it has to be hard. I can't really think of anything that would be of much help but I will pray for you and your husband. Good luck girl!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• maybe look into being a foster parent? normally it doesn't cost a lot out of pocket.

good luck. i'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and your son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Hello ...I was moved by your delimma and it sounds so familiar what im in now..any way remember that god said that beleive and you will have the desire of your heart......i speak life over your womb barren is far from you and jesus gave you fruitfullness and no plague shall come near you or your husband ( i pray) god will bless his covenant of man and wife ...stand on his word and beleive he wants the best for you ....love model101
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009